We publish a periodic transparency report that shares important information about the state of our company and operations.
As of the 31st of March 2022 and unless otherwise stated in this report, Kutometa has
- not discovered or otherwise been made aware of any security breach,
- not lost control of any hardware to theft, seizure, or other forms of possession by force,
- not deliberately placed any covert method of unauthorized access to a product or service,
- not received any order from any court, ministry, or agency of any government, and
- not received or complied with any request from law enforcement of any government.
Kutometa updates this report at least once every 4 months.